Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chapter 5: Potty Training & Online Dating oh my!

A few days past after Lucas learned to use the potty Maggie could feel the pull of the curse wanting more children to be born, but looking after Lucas 24/7 she doesn't know how this could happen when she isn't even allowed to leave the house. So while Lucas is still sleeping Maggie searches online to figure out a way of meeting guys. About 30 minutes past and Maggie came crossed an ad for online dating, Maggie nearly dropped the mouse when she says out loud that's it! I can set up an online dating profile and I can meet a guy that way and the curse can be happy and I can get on with my life!




It's been two days since Maggie put up her online profile and the first guy she brings over lied about his age and is a teenager. What a major waste of Maggie's time! 


Finally Maggie meets a new guy and is working on her relationship with him. She also was able to mange finishing her second book called, Lavish Lace Llamas. Maggie doesn't think it was a major flop this time but she doesn't think it will be on the best seller's list.



Finally! After a week of trying to get a guy over her to make love with me I made love with him. His name is Chester and I hope he makes me pregnant, but if not I will invite him over again and again until it takes.








No comments:

Post a Comment