Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chapter 6: The start of a very long winter

It started snowing today, first time Lucas has seen snow. Maybe I'll take him out later....wait something doesn't feel right, says Maggie while she runs for the toilet.



Well by the time Lucas woke up from his nap the snow had stopped and melted so I taught him to walk today. Even tho I'm not feeling well I wanted to make sure Lucas got all his learning down before any new babies came into our house.


Yay! The curse full fillment has been met and baby two is on it's way! To make today even more special Lucas has learned to walk and has become a little boy!


Maggie's first trimester was horrible and she puked so many times she lost track. Her first pregnancy was nothing like this maybe this means she is having a girl? During her second trimester the puking had stopped so she thought it would be a great idea to start her third book with the hope she could finish it before the second baby is born.

What's this baby two is on it's way and Lucas is freaking out! Since I can't leave Lucas by himself looks like I'm going to be delivering this baby at home by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment