Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chapter 7: Meet Baby Miles

Three hours of labor and baby Miles makes it into this world. Maggie is beside herself with how much love she has for this new baby but she hopes the curse will leave her alone long enough to build up some money to buy a bigger home, even if the house just has one extra room!


It's been two days since baby Miles was born and ever since then Lucas has been off school due to heavy snow. Having two children is so much work and Miles seems to be wanting a lot more attention than Lucas ever was.

Really? Miles isn't even a toddler and the curse is pulling at me again. I really hope this one doesn't take, as we have no more room for any more babies.


Well Crap! My stomach is upset again and we all know what that means, Maggie thought to herself. If this is true where in the world am I going to put it. We don't have much money and taking care of Lucas and Miles I haven't been able to work much on my third book. Also Lucas is snowed in yet again and won't be going to school, so this means I don't get a break from one of my kids so I can focus on getting us more money.


Woot! Miles is a toddler finally and won't need my constant attention enough that I might get some work done around here and get some sleep. I started showing with baby number 3, so lets hope I can get this third book done before the baby comes.


And since Lucas doesn't have to go to school again today due to heavy snow we all sleep in for once even Miles!



No comments:

Post a Comment